Monday, February 27, 2006
3:28 AM
yeh! I am going to play tennis for P.E from now on. No more boring badminton! haha. But the problem is like half of 3I is in tennis and only 2 courts to play in ? that's seriously mad. Like everyone is hitting somebody's ball or whatever.
Good. there is no hmk today, but there are tons of projects. Like me now, waiting for that person to send me the power point slides! ARGH. OK I shall not be so pissed (:
yeah right.
Anyway, there's tennis tmr!
Me and manda soo decided to bring umbrellas!
HAHAHHAHAHA ok we are so darn weird. But hey! it's so hot. gosh. Ok maybe we will not bring. Just maybe caps?
WHO WILL GUARD THE GUARDS? says:
i mean not carry umbrella to play lah
WHO WILL GUARD THE GUARDS? says:
like you can hide under it when you not playing
manda; I'm everything but the girl you're looking for ♥ says:
yeah I know
manda; I'm everything but the girl you're looking for ♥ says:
hahahahahahhahaha I can imagine you playing with a umbrealla
WHO WILL GUARD THE GUARDS? says:
we are smart ppl